Los Angeles Homeless Containment

Dleming

Los Angeles Homeless Containment

Post by Dleming » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:37 pm

It's really unfortunate this is only being done because of the terrible Skirball fire but it's good they are finally working to remove these encampments that should of never been there . As mentioned in article below residents living near these encampments have been complaining about them a long time. No encampments should be tolerated anywhere in the city . Would be great to have some common sense people running the place . ---- In the wake of December’s Skirball fire, which was believed to have been started in a homeless encampment, the Los Angeles Fire Department has assembled a list of 76 brush-heavy hillside areas where there may be encampments that pose a high fire risk. A task force of city and county officials was formed in January to work on removing such encampments, with priority being given to regions with the highest fire danger. The recent blazes put the spotlight on the presence of homeless encampments in brush areas and the fire risks they pose, something many nearby residents have long been aware of and have complained about to city leaders.

Read more: https://www.city-data.com/forum/los-ang ... hread.html

Hermanpew

-

Post by Hermanpew » Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:14 am

whats up everyone
anyone in the los angeles area down to game?
just got done with a bootcamp and i wanna keep the ball rollin.
shoot me a pm if interested

Kevintig

-

Post by Kevintig » Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:16 am

Completely I share your opinion. In it something is and it is excellent idea. I support you.
education-events url

RTGak

-

Post by RTGak » Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:26 am

If you are still looking my dad has Machine shop in LA. Would be very fairly priced as its a mom and pop shop still. Anyways good luck in your search. Thanks